Board Meeting Notes 02-14-2012
From Pumping Station: One Wiki
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 02-07-2012||2012 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 02-21-2012 >>|
Meeting started at 07:05 pm
- Tim Saylor
- Patrick Callahan
- Shawn Blaszak
- Ishmael Rufus
- Eric Stein
- Steve Finkelman
- Dan Meyers
- Did Eric ever get access to our dedicated server?
- Update on the space hunt
- Status of LOI?
- Status of Lawyer hunt
- Budget for moving
- Financial/membership report full starving members in total
- Flourish Workshop
- The compressor for the laser is broken. Do we need anything more to fix the big one? How should we pay for new/fixing compressor?
- Eric found out that we no-longer have a dedicated server and are being hosted on Ryan's server service.
- We have received a response to the LOI for the new space.
- 90 day wait for move-in (May 1st)
- need to hire a lawyer to look at it
- we have a list of potential lawyers from the mailing list
- ask about whether, or not, he's going to be storing the van in the garage area
- make sure the following is written into the lease:
- being able to build out and move things into the new space before the lease starts.
- some provision to cover 'no answer from landlord on something that the lease requires us to request permission on, equals permission.
- would he be interested in leaving his shelving?
- we need to hire someone to do an inspection, the lawyer we hire may be able to make a recommendation.
- Moving budget
- moving truck
- moving accessory
- table building supplies
- bribing the members to help (pizza & beer?)
- Tim will propose the vote for the moving budget and to authorize the move tonight
- Do we want to start a Kickstarter for the move?
- Ish has a solution for tracking memberships and will present it next meeting
- The compressor for the laser cutter is, apparently, not broken and just needed more oil
- Flourish workshop (flourish is March 30-31)
- Ed is organizing it
- Ed will be teaching Arduino
- Patrick will be teaching soldering
- Geoffrey purchased a gas cylinder for the welders - $212.00
- Dan purchased two carts for the gas tanks and the welders - $208.00
- Dan wants to buy another gas cylinder for Aluminum welding - $171.00 + gas cost
- Dan needs to buy 2 solenoids for the welders
Meeting adjourned at 07:55 pm