Board Meeting Notes 08-16-2011
From Pumping Station: One Wiki
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 08-09-2011||2011 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 08-23-2011 >>|
Meeting started at 7:08pm
- Financial/membership report member count is 88 Members 34 Starving 54 Full.
- Element 14 video status: Robotics maybe skipped.
- Power upgrade progress. Power not yet connected? Waiting to hear back from Steve. Meeting Two Saturdays from now
- Dabble status? Dabbling on hold.
- Serger donated? Should be dropped off this week.
- staff? Will be discussed later. James Carlson will be calling Anne to discuss the proposal.
- Maker Faire. PS:1 supports a mini maker faire for the Chicago Area
- CTO / Director-at-large.
- Laser UPS battery. Vote tabled until it becomes an issue.
- Wiring reimbursement. Vote passes.
- Freezer Meltdown - Tim If anyone gets sick eating the hot dogs and hamburgers please email Tim the solidness of your stool.
Meeting adjourned at 7:43pm
- $593.30 left in the board budget