From Pumping Station: One Wiki
- Vertical integration:
- Script management:
- Physical access limits: The server is only accessible by one person.
- As this is only meant to be till things are moved into the space when we get a decent connection, not a major issue.
- Virtual access limits: Only one person has root access
- Any required management stuff is going to be setup via sudo. Once moved to this space, the number of people will be expanded
- Responsibility and Support:
- We will be fully responsible in maintaining our primary communication system. Any issues that happen will have to be resolved by us.
- Can we promise the same level of uptime as our current provider supports?