Meeting Notes 08-16-2011
From Pumping Station: One Wiki
|<< Meeting Notes 08-09-2011||2011 Meetings||Meeting Notes 08-23-2011 >>|
Meeting started at 8:02pm
- Board Introductions
- New People: Brian, or Chow, found the space last week, making 4 ft staff with sensors going to burning man. Programmer by nature.
- Shawn been a member for 2 months, programmer, interested in Security.
- Brandon, member for workshop 88 and sector 67 does automation.
- Mark and Stef building engines this summer, wants to cert on welder and lathe.
- Kathy trained as graphic designer, but now a lawyer, learning electronics.
- Pentesting this Sunday.
- Sacha shows off his new business cards with fancy custom QR codes.
- Tim was reimbursed for the wireing costs for the woodshop.
- Nominations are open for Director at Large.
- Jess is holding a craft night Saturday the 27th 5pm to 9pm
- Lock Picking Wednesday, August 17th @ 8:00pm
- Haskell Programming Thursday, August 25th @ 8:00pm
- ChiBots meeting Saturday August 20th
- PPPRS Summit and BBQ September 10th
- Automation Station: One Wednesday, September 14th @ 7:00pm
- Ignite is coming up soon (October?)
- Put your garbage away now and stack your chairs.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:16 pm