Meeting Notes 11-25-2008
From Pumping Station: One Wiki
|<< Meeting Notes (none)||2008 Meetings||Meeting Notes 12-02-2008 >>|
People pulling for possible position:
President - Eric Michaud
Vice President - Paul Mantz
- We need to find a space.
- We need offices.
- Membership rate is currently $50.00
- Vegan Cookies: REQUIRED.
- Paul can't be resident curmudgeon.
- Nathan is tasked with making the website fancier.
- We need a blog.
- Blogs, twitter will be aggregated.
- There will be a list for potential projects.
- We are quick in setting up spaces.
- Where can we find commercial but non-retail space?
- Send everyone business plan outline.
- Discuss business plan. LITERAL TO DO LIST.
- Try to find location close to public transportation, must be accessible (service elevator preferred)
- Cotown Computer Congress
- Wordpress? Tumblr? Where to build up blog from?
- Let's mess with the cafe's electrical hardware first.
- Gringo warrior.
- There will be storage space but no locks, except for lock-picking pratice.
- Eric takes up captains chair.
- Rest of meeting: discussing individual projects, hopes, goals.