Meeting Notes 01-04-2011
From Pumping Station: One Wiki
Revision as of 08:02, 31 January 2012 by Knitmeapony
|<< Meeting Notes 12-14-2010||2011 Meetings||Meeting Notes 01-11-2011 >>|
- Vote Proposal for 1/11/11: The Board of Directors is authorized to negotiate and sign a 501c3 Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement with the not-for-profit corporation The School Factory of Milwaukee, WI.
- For donations over $250, we give them 10%
- School Factory is an 8 year old 501c3 who's first major project was bucketworks
- Elections are coming up Jan 18th, nominations open now.
- Nominations close NEXT TUESDAY, the 11th. Nominate!
- Need a member for secretary. Run!
- Clear. Are we done, or do they even want our pie?
- Lockpicking: Wednesday, January 5th @ 7:00pm
- 300 Seconds of Fame: Tuesday, January 11th after the general meeting
- Circuit Hacking: Wednesday, January 12th @ 7:00pm
- Haskell Class with Robert Lee: Thursday, January 13th @ 8:00 pm
- Knitting with Jen Savage: Monday, January 17th @ 7:00 pm