Meeting Notes 12-09-2008
From Pumping Station: One Wiki
Revision as of 07:14, 31 January 2012 by Knitmeapony
|<< Meeting Notes 12-02-2008||2008 Meetings||Meeting Notes 12-16-2008 >>|
- Nicky (attorney)
8:25 - Come to Order
- Last week's business
- Nicky to look into details of filing Nonprof status.
- Next week's meeting last of December, reconvene Jan 6.
- Bylaws, original traditions.
- 16 point plan
- Fleshing out membership
- Getting membership from Dorkbot, Etsy, etc.
- Goals for next Tues.
- Have paperwork filled out for 501c3 by next week.
- Bank Account
- Membership vote in January.
- Plan out membership fees.
- Initial Funding
- Jumpstart funding by members.
- Have at least 3x the rent + util before signing space lease.
- Media Campaign - organize videoblog/photog.
- Merchandising - Shirts, laser etchings, etc.
- Space arrangements: allocate work/classroom, kitchen, social area.
- Communication/organization online (google group, being more active)
- Solidify voting procedures so not going on consensus.
- Instant runoff voting
- Exchange of email addresses for contacting.
- Roster/Contact list.