2019 Cold Metals Area Host Vote
Back to 2019 Budget Vote
- Jim Brink
- Andrew Camardella
- A. Ciardi
- Announced: 1/27/19
- Language locked:2/14/19
- Voted on: 2/19/19
See the complete Budget Worksheet for additional details
|Repair & Maintenance||$0.00||-$1,200.00||-$1,200.00|
Area Host Spending
- Area hosts will be issued an expense card with an initial value of $500.
- Area hosts are authorized to spend up to the budgeted amount listed in their respective vote budget page. The spending of this amount should be prorated over the year to allow the organization to collect the required income to fund the spending.
- Area hosts may authorize individual members to spend money against area budgets for the purpose of better serving those areas, at the discretion of the board.
- At the discretion of the board, Area hosts may spend beyond the $500 PEX card limit if the expenditure is noted in the budget.
- Area hosts may spend any reasonable amount within their budget to replace or repair existing tooling or machinery.
- The categories in each individual area host budget are guidelines and area hosts are not required to spend their money exactly as allocated on the master budget page.
- Area hosts must request additional funds be placed on their card to cover purchases over $500.
- All expenses for a month are to be submitted to the treasurer by the first day of the following month. Replenishment or additional funds may be withheld without properly reported expenses.
Authorize the board to spend up to $7,000, minus funds used from the Temporary 2019 Area Host Budget, to cover Cold Metals Area expenditures for the fiscal year of 2019. The board assigns this spending authority to the area host. This spending authorization goes into effect 2019-01-01 and expires 2019-12-31.
Quorum: 10% of membership in good standing.
For: This is the number of members that vote but that agree with the vote language. Against: This is the number of members that vote but that disagree with the vote language. Abstain: This is the number of members that were present but that did not vote on the proposal.