Amend Member Points Policy Vote
- First Draft: 2/9/2017
- Sent to Board of Directors: 2/15/2017
- Mailing List Announcement: 2/17/2017
- Officially Proposed: 2/28/2017
- To be Voted on: 3/7/2017
- To further expand our outreach and support our charitable purpose.
- To allow members to transfer their member points to a scholarship fund.
- To allow the Board of Directors to transfer points in such a fund to members.
- Our member point policy only allows the transfer of member point between members.
- I would like to create a path to donate points into a "specified purpose".fund to be used at the boards discretion.
My hope is that by funding this effort by donation, controversy about how it is administered can be minimized and the confidentiality of recipients can be respected.
- Points may be transferred from a member to a board administered fund.
- Points in such a fund may be transferred to a member at the boards discretion.
- For: 49
- Against: 1
- Abstain: 6
- 56 present