Drinking Station: One
|Arrival Date||9/2012, Renovated 3/2019|
|Host Area||Kitchen Area|
- Only authorized bartenders are allowed to pour.
- Authorized bartenders will be required to complete an approved BASSET Certification course.
- Bartenders must not serve minors or anyone visibly intoxicated.
- Drinking Station: One is not allowed to sell alcohol. As such the staff does not accept tips. Appreciation shown in the form of added donations to the bar is encouraged.
- Donations will be accepted and used to further Drinking Station: One's mission by paying for: alcohol, cleaning supplies, consumables, equipment, and upgrades
Please send any keg requests, event inquiries, bartender applications, or general questions to email@example.com
The current kegerator holds the cold plate for the carbonator and leaves room for two 5-gallon kegs. It is set up for 1 ball lock Cornelius "corny" soda keg and one commercial Sankey keg (1/6 barrel size).
Providing a Keg for an Event
If you are interested in having Drinking Station: One serve something specific at your event, or plan on hosting a large number of people, it is polite to provide a keg. We can accommodate a single 1/2 barrel "Full" keg in an Ice Bucket behind the bar. Please alert firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, to coordinate.
|When||Tap 1||Tap 2|
|2019-03-01||PS:1 Club-Mate v1 - Brewed by Joe M.||Empty|
|2019-03-02||PS:1 Club-Mate v1 - Brewed by Joe M.||PBR - 1/2 Barrel From Drew R. (On Ice)|
|2019-03-05||Empty (Keg Kicked)||Empty (Keg Kicked)|
|2019-03-07||PS:1 Club-Mate v2 - Brewed by Joe M.||Revolution Brewing: Cross of Gold - 1/6 Barrel Purchased by DS:1|
|2019-03-12||PS:1 Club-Mate v2 - Brewed by Joe M.||Empty (Keg Kicked)|
|2019-03-13||PS:1 Club-Mate v2 - Brewed by Joe M.||Revolution Brewing: Cross of Gold - 1/6 Barrel Purchased by DS:1|
|2019-03-19||Empty||Revolution Brewing: Cross of Gold - 1/6 Barrel Purchased by DS:1|
|2019-03-21||Empty||Empty (Keg Kicked)|
|2019-03-24||PS:1 Club-Mate v3 - Brewed by Joe M.||Krankshaft Kölsch - 1/6 Barrel Purchased by DS:1|
|2019-03-29||PS:1 Club-Mate v3 - Brewed by Joe M.||Empty (Keg Kicked)|
|2019-04-01||PS:1 Club-Mate v3 - Brewed by Joe M.||Magnetron Schwarzbier - 1/6 Barrel Purchased by DS:1|
|~2019-04-14~||PS:1 Club-Mate v3 - Brewed by Joe M.||Empty (Keg Kicked)|
|2019-04-16||PS:1 Club-Mate v3 - Brewed by Joe M.||Magnetron Schwarzbier - 1/6 Barrel Purchased by DS:1|
|2019-04-16||Empty (Keg Kicked)||Magnetron Schwarzbier - 1/6 Barrel Purchased by DS:1|
|2019-03-01||Joe Mertz, CrazyUncleDave, Others||Replaced all beverage lines. Added air lines. Added air manifold. Brought the bar back to life.|
|2019-03-07||Joe Mertz||Cleaned both lines and adapters and tapped 2 new kegs. (1x PS:1 ClubMate, 1x Revolution Brewing Cross of Gold)|
|2019-03-23||Joe Mertz||Cleaned both lines and keg adapters. Began install of RFID Lockout System.|
|2019-04-01||Joe Mertz||Cleaned beer line and swapped keg.|
|2019-04-16||Joe Mertz||Cleaned beer line and swapped keg.|
List of Currently Authorized Bartenders
|Qualified Member||Trained By|
|Joe Mertz||Plumbed and Installed New Draft System|
|Tim Bielawa||Joe Mertz|
|Ryan Pierce||Grandfathered by Joe Mertz|
The door does not quite close, we are considering upgrading to a larger fridge.
- Screw down the top of the bar; it is loose as is. Could unscrew later if we need to remove it.
- Upgrade from 2 to 4 taps
- Temperature sensors in fridge and tap line
- Beverage line locks and RFID controls
- Build liquor cabinet
- Relocate soda gun
- Make signage