Board Meeting Notes 2009-06-23
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2009-06-16||2009 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2009-06-30 >>|
Come to Order - 7:00
- Updates from Directors/Committees
- Git tutorial tomorrow night.
- Python has the most interest, and thus will likely be an intro to programming class.
- PPPWRS Batteries have been paid for
- Membership problems are being resolved, 6 have fixed so far.
- Will work on revising subscription options to make enrolling more clear.
- Membership management gearing up now that more people are free from other projects.
- Workshop surfaces are in, begin discussion on how and what will go in there
- Chief Technological Officer
- Zane is awaiting a rack that is promised and will mount all our servers when it comes.
- Needs to know about RFID setup to plan software install.
- Directors At-Large
- Food Ban in the physical space is in effect.
- Welding Class went well
- $500 mark needs to be reached to pay off investment from Eric & Josh
- 1 event locked in - 3rd race
- 1 sponsor on board as of now
- Jeff shooting to have last race at UIC
- Next week focused on collecting sponsors and locking in tracks.
- Course of action in keeping space clean
- As part of organization, we will start implementing a policy where if you leave things out, you risk it being trashed/taken/given away
- Use the rest of the bins as lockers priority to have for user storage.
- Food/Drink ban