Board Meeting Notes 2010-09-28
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2010-09-21||2010 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2010-10-05 >>|
In attendance: Sacha, Anne, Ishmael, Matt, Nathan, Patrick, Shawn, Tim, et al.
- A modest proposal - start a committee to get this done.
- Make a copy of the bylaws on the wiki, send that to the BoD to annotate and modify. Tim will do this.
- space visit / space Eli saw / setting a lease deadline
- Discussing possibility of renewing our current space, list of requests on director list.
- Decide if leaving by Oct 15, Find a new space Oct 31 if necessary.
- Hey, I know a projector we could buy... (Tim)
- Shady to buy Tim's projector from ps1 funds, buy it from the ps1 vending fund for $100.
- Clear sponsorship reimbursement details?
- No update on reimbursement status since last meeting.
- Making progress on finishing the hardware and script.
- Mitch's lawyer friend
- Anne and Sacha are meeting with him on Thursday.
- Table saw
- Shopsmith table saw until we get a free one
- Need to get people certified.
- Collaboration with IIT Idea Shop (Tim)
- Laser and two 3d printers.
- Dear god yes.
- Electronic tools we don't use in exchange for access.
- Corporate membership for their students.
- Anne is out 10/12, who can run 300 SoF that week?
- Patrick does!
- Chicago Nerds halloween party cross promotion opportunity
- Sounds good.
- Anne will contact Chicago Nerds.
- BucketWorks Fiscal Sponsorship - Step 1: send James our financial info.
- Do that. (Ishmael)