Board Meeting Notes 2011-03-22
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2011-03-15||2011 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2011-03-29 >>|
Meeting started at 7:02 pm
- THOTCON / April 15th anniversary party by Tim
- Instructables. Memberships left: 7!
- Workshop build out on hold
- Financial/membership report member count is 59 Members 17 Starving 42 Full.
- Element 14: Project Shawn needs help with video editing.
- Soap Making class new date March 24th at 6pm and the class is full.
- Global hackerspace challenge update. Biosensor array for DIY biology. Application was approved. Research has started. Conference call tomorrow with all the hackerspaces. Contact Avner for more info.
- April 9th Blinkies class.
- Milwaukee Makerspace grand opening and mini-maker fair Saturday April 9 noon - 10pm
- Potluck next week! "Bring in da noise. Bring in da noms."
- MSI Fab lab meeting.
- Teaching rewards system. Vote tonight.
- Quorum rule changes. Vote tonight.
- The Board is Greedy.
- Insurance renew is coming Ish will review our current policy for needed changes. Will get competing quotes. Expenditure will be voted on.
Meeting adjourned at 7:29
- $814.01 left in the board budget