Board Meeting Notes 2011-04-26
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2011-04-19||2011 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2011-05-03 >>|
Meeting started at 7:02pm
- Financial/membership report member count is 72 Members 31 Starving 41 Full.
- Global Hackerspace Challenge check-in. One week to go. Avner. Working EKG circuit, and 3 other senors. On track for finishing.
- Element 14 video status. Nick with his home automation project: Approved, in-progress.
- Remind members about membership rewards.
- Instructables events - Avner. Needs list of events.
- Inventables - Jordan taking the reigns on video of samples for them.
- Large Format Printer Dropped off. Reported to the School Factory as well as we know how, but don't have official paperwork or method of reporting yet.
- CPR First Aid class - Andy
- MSI Tour. 13 people has signed up.
- Media Page is still broken. Rhys/Ryan/Nathan: SSH control regained?
- Hosting? Discussion about moving the hosting to a new physical site.
- Discussion about Lanlord communications and cleaning issues. Discussion is tabled till next meeting.
Meeting adjourned at 7:26pm
- $814.01 left in the board budget