Board Meeting Notes 2011-06-21
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2011-06-14||2011 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2011-06-28 >>|
Meeting started at 7:05
- Financial/membership report member count is 85 Members 35 Starving 50 Full.
- Element 14 video status: Ish? (But really: told them this was on hold until we get paid in full. But also: Ish, we need to fill out their form.)
- Taking the month off
- CPR First Aid class Moved to July 2nd any confirmation? Rhys? (Anne has contact info since our go-between has left the space)
- Hosting switch over Rhys - Moving rack project. We will stay with WordPress
- Hosting company not up to CTO's standards
- Testing out Django support
- Rhys Server Supply reimbursement - 66.97 to board budget passed.
- Georgia hackerspace to visit the space June 24th
- A/C project.
- Waiting for info from Steve on the plan. Meeting w/Him on Saturday will cover multiple things
- Rhys' K-9 server unit in common space, meant to provide redundant internet.
- reimburse Geoffrey for paper?
- Rooftop Garden - Jeff
- Excellent way to keep building cool.
- Can break up multiple small plots, not limited to one large footprint.
- Remove compost from garbage flow.
- Concern of past water damage weakening roof
- http://www.scrap-sf.org/ possible revenue stream?
Meeting adjourned at 7:29
- $660.27 left in the board budget