Board Meeting Notes 2011-11-15
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2011-11-08||2011 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2011-11-22 >>|
Meeting started at 7:04pm
- Financial/membership report 55 full 39 starving 94 members
- Electrical and science components were garnered over the weekend.
- Element 14 video status: November - Industrial Control December - security and identification
- Freescale competition - If we come up with a cool project they will pay for its components
- Steve Update - meeting moved to next week again.
- Shop leak
- Shop power half is up breaker is hooked up. Short fixed? Not yet. Tim will find someone to fix it
- Rub your meat is Thursday need more students for the event to take place.
- Inventables $10 gift card to each member.
- Group certifications. A large group of new people need to be certified on tools and equipment.
- We need a list of responsibilities for area hosts. Potential annual budget for the areas.
- Lane from Sentress
- Shawn discusses moving the space. Suggestion is to shop for alternatives just in case a new lease falls through.
- Steve has finalized Maker Faire for Evanston!
- Jim proposes Food Network for Pot Luck
Meeting adjourned at 7:47pm
- $455.64 left in the board budget