Board Meeting Notes 2012-03-06
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2012-02-28||2012 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2012-03-13 >>|
Meeting started at 07:10 pm
- Tim Saylor
- Patrick Callahan
- Shawn Blaszak
- Ishmael Rufus
- Zlatan Klebic
- Steve Finkelman
- Dan Meyers
- Eric Stein
- 2dkits class update
- Flourish Workshop update (flourish is March 30-31)
- Payment arrival? Need to order kits soon.
- Update on the space hunt
- Status of Lawyer and the move
- get shelves if he doesn't want them?
- Staying at 3354 or moving, update
- Fundraising idea from Tim White: job board, charge companies to list jobs?
- Pumping Station: Two update
- The extra room is cleared out. We shouldn't move anything into it until we are prepared to start paying for it.
- Financial/membership report full starving members in total
- Steve will handle the 2dkits class communication
- Flourish will give us the money at the event
- Patrick has found a kit that he wants to buy
- Matt's dad has received a copy of the potential lease
- He said he needs a copy of the LOI but it was already attached to the lease e-mail that was sent to him
- Steve has a number of shelves that can be used in the new space
- Staying at 3354 Elston is a dead issue
- Tim White's fundraising idea
- generally liked
- Eric's friend suggested doing a reverse job fair
- Pumping Station: Two - the ball is in their court
- We won't use the extra room unless we decide to stay
- Should be use the term "hackerspace"?
Meeting adjourned at 07:55 pm