Board Meeting Notes 2012-06-19
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2012-06-12||2012 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2012-06-26 >>|
Meeting start: 07:35 pm
- Patrick Callahan
- Shawn Blaszak
- Ishmael Rufus
- Steve Finkelman
- Dan Meyers
- Did anyone figure out utilities yet?
- Any news about buying the table saw from Steve (or the over-paid rent he owes us)?
- Network roll-out status
- Financial/membership report
- new weekly task: move Chez PS1 and laser cutter money from donation boxes to the safe. keep them in separate envelopes.
- The only utility remaining is Garbage.
- Shawn has gotten one quote so far and is waiting to hear back on a second one.
- consensus seems to be that we should get a 1.5 cubic yard dumpster (pickup once per week)
- The table saw from Steve has fallen through but the man who has offered us a free vacuum former may also have a free table saw for us (along with other things)
- Eric wasn't here to give an update on the network roll-out
- Ishmael gave the financial report
- Membership Report: 134 members
- The laser cutter fund and Chez PS:One will be emptied weekly and the safe needs to be anchored to the floor.
- Sacha met with some government agents while at the Open Hardware Summit about our interests in setting up a DIY biology/chemistry lab at PS:One. He will be setting up a chance for the local FBI representatives to come to one of our meetings and introduce themselves.
- Dan purchased a metal chop saw because cutting metal on the wood chop saw and would like to be reimbursed.
- Dan purchase a bottle of argone for the welder.
Meeting End: 07:5 pm