Board Meeting Notes 2012-07-17
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2012-07-10||2012 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2012-07-24 >>|
Meeting start: 07:09 pm
- Tim Saylor
- Patrick Callahan
- Shawn Blaszak
- Ishmael Rufus
- Dan Meyers
- Steve Finkelman
- Remaining things we need from the new landlord.
- AC in warehouse working, but dumping water on the floor? This will be fixed by him recharging the unit with freon?
- inventory of his stuff left on our side (pending total move out).
- Have we gotten confirmation from him if the stuff he left were donations or loans?
- Change address update.
- Status of money owed by the old landlord.
- lounge update.
- We need automatic door closers update.
- laser cutter new location and air filtration update.
- Select a quote to go with for a SawStop.
- Financial/membership report
- What to charge for the Mitch Altman class, what to charge in general for member/non-member price differential.
- We are looking to hire an HVAC person to work on the AC in the warehouse.
- Tim still needs to create a list of things that are from the new landlord and then ask him if they are donations.
- No new update on the change of address.
- Shawn mentioned that Tony is here and has scrap Acrylic if anyone is interested.
- Tim e-mailed the old landlord and still hasn't gotten a response. He will continue on until 60 days have passed.
- Installation of door closers is progressing.
- The laser cutter has been moved to a new location but the fan has died.
- Ishmael gave the financial report.
- Membership Report
- Full Members: 60
- Starving Hackers: 84
- Friends of PS1: 2
- We will be selling tickets for the Mitch Altman Arduino class
- Kits - $30.00
- Non-Members - $40.00
- Members - $35.00
- Ishmael said that the payment for out ISP should go through by tomorrow.
- No update on whether, or not, WM has charged us for the extra garbage pick-up they didn't do.
- Rhys suggested that our present internet access issues might be from our present wireless access points. He recommended that we purchase ~$400.00 of a different type of access point in order to improve the situation.
Meeting End: 07:17 pm