Board Meeting Notes 2012-07-31
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2012-07-24||2012 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2012-08-07 >>|
Meeting start: 07:40 pm
- Tim Saylor
- Patrick Callahan
- Shawn Blaszak
- Dan Meyers
- Steve Finkelman
- Eric Stein
- Cleaning service
- Evanston Mini Maker Faire
- Financial/membership report
- before this meeting is over, pay for the bagster pickup!
- Give Irufus payment information. I understand we can only do this over the phone and I can make the call.
- Steve said that his potential cleaning service will be coming around tonight to give a quote.
- The air conditioner in the garage needs ~$1000.00 to fix the unit but it really needs to be replaced.
- Ishmael e-mailed the board with the financial report
- Maker Faire
- Preparations for the fair are progressing
- We still need more volunteers
- Member report
- Starving Hackers: 86
- Full Members: 65
- Friends of PS1: 2
- Bag-ster still needs to be paid for
- Sometime over the next two weeks we will coordinate with Tony to put a valve where his shop air comes into our side of the building.
- We've told Tony about the problems with the shop AC.
- No update on the change of address.
- The laser cutter location has changed and filtering will be set up in the next two weeks.
- We need to make a list of stuff Tony left here.
Meeting End: 07:XX pm