Board Meeting Notes 2012-08-21
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2012-08-14||2012 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2012-08-28 >>|
Meeting start: 07:17 pm
- Patrick Callahan
- Shawn Blaszak
- Ishmael Rufus
- Have we paid the bill from Waste Management yet?
- inventory and ownership status of old landlord's stuff left on our side. - NO inventory yet
- Calculate electric bill and give check to Tony, did this happen? - Ish. It was calculated and he said he'd do an ACH through the bank to pay it.
- Status of money owed by the old landlord. - Past 60 days! Ask Steve Farkas on how to more firmly ask for our security deposit
- Cleaning service quotes. Kathy got one, and Steve has some contacts. I got two quotes one for 55/hr one for 54/hr. Cost 90-100 per visit.
- Install shop air valve
- Install filter for laser
- Have we received the new access points?
- bathroom sinks
- Change address update.
- We need a new area host for graphic arts / textiles
- Financial/membership report
- Ishmael said that the bill for Waste Management will be paid as soon as he has the bill.
- We do not have the area manager gift cards yet.
- We do not have the inventory of Tony's stuff yet.
- We have paid Tony for the electric bill.
- We need to explore more firm methods of approaching the old landlord for the deposit.
- Cleaning service
- We have quotes
- about $90 per visit
- We will look at having them come in every other week
- The laser cutter now has access to shop air with a filter.
- The new access points are being installed as we have this meeting.
- Shawn has not had a chance to speak with Kevin about the downstairs bathroom drains.
- No one else seems to know what is wrong with them
- So far, only Shelly Lewis has applied for the graphic/fabric area host position.
- Shawn will write a blog entry about it.
- Ish gave the financial report.
- Membership report
- Starving Hackers: 84
- Full Members: 68
- Friends of PS1: 2
- We are considering increasing our dumpster size to 4 cubic meters.
- We need to find a place for it/talk to Tony about it
- We need to discuss the kiln and light exposure table and let Tony know.
- Steve suggested that we need to keep the tables in the workshop clean whenever they are not being actively used.
- Steve has created a place in the back for donations.
- "Limbo" needs to be emptied.
- Space equipment is mixed in with the personal stuff in "Limbo"
Meeting End: 07:50 pm