Board Meeting Notes 2012-08-28
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2012-08-21||2012 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2012-09-04 >>|
Meeting start: 07:40 pm
- Tim Saylor
- Patrick Callahan
- Shawn Blaszak
- Eric Stein
- Ishmael Rufus
- Steve Finkelman
- Have we paid the bill from Waste Management yet?
- inventory and ownership status of old landlord's stuff left on our side. - NO inventory yet
- Status of money owed by the old landlord?
- Cleaning service quotes.
- Install shop air valve
- Are the new access points active?
- bathroom sinks
- Change address update.
- We need a new area host for graphic arts / textiles
- Financial/membership report
- No inventory had been done yet.
- Steve has said he will write an official letter requesting the deposit money from the old landlord.
- Patrick is going to set up cleaning service for two visits per month to begin with.
- Steve was never really working on a shop valve (he was working on the laser cutter). The whole shop valve will have to be assigned to someone.
- Steve brought in pipes to be installed tonight to, hopefully, fix the downstairs bathroom drains.
- Shellie is still the only person who has applied for the textiles/art area host.
- Ishmael gave the financial report
- Membership report -
- Full Members: 63
- Starving Hackers: 85
- Friends of PS1: 2
- We need to pay ComEd, directly, for electricity from now on.
Meeting End: 08:07 pm