Board Meeting Notes 2012-09-04
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2012-08-28||2012 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2012-09-11 >>|
Meeting start: 7:12 pm
- Have we paid the bill from Waste Management yet?
- Buy the stuff Rhys needs for access control.
- inventory and ownership status of old landlord's stuff left on our side. - NO inventory yet
- Status of money owed by the old landlord? (Steve's letter formally asking for the deposit back)
- Cleaning service
- bathroom sinks
- Change address update.
- We need a new area host for graphic arts / textiles
- Install shop air valve between our area and Tony's
- Financial/membership report
- Waste management has been paid. Ishmael, are we closer to the paid payment or the next payment?
- Ishmael will buy the access control parts for Rhys.
- No inventory yet
- No letter for the security deposit at 3354
- Cleaning service is scheduled, one time for now. Can schedule repeating in the future.
- We decided that Shellie is the new arts area host
- splitting the shop air is Dan's todo.
- the big compressor is running and in the boiler room.
- Members: 151
- Starving Members: 82
- Full Members: 69
- Friends of PS1: 2
- build out
- Less concerned about building a welding area because it's less frequent
- more concerned about
- tool organization
- ventilation, for fumes or temperature
- Separate the kitchen and cnc tools.
- Separating the wood and metal shops are less pressing, not sure how to evaluate how much space it needs permanently.
- Designate spots for everything in the shop before any major build out
Meeting End: XX:XX pm