Board Meeting Notes 2012-09-11
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2012-09-04||2012 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2012-09-18 >>|
Meeting start: 07:15 pm
- Tim Saylor
- Shawn Blaszak
- Ishmael Rufus
- Dan Meyers
- Steve Finkelman
- Have we bought the stuff Rhys needs for access control.
- Have we paid the electric bill?
- Have we paid Dan the remainder of the September rent?
- inventory and ownership status of old landlord's stuff left on our side.
- Status of money owed by the old landlord? (Steve's letter formally asking for the deposit back)
- Cleaning service status
- Install shop air valve between our area and Tony's
- Change address update.
- Financial/membership report
- Ishmael has order the supplies for Rhys' access control project.
- The first electric bill has been paid but the second bill hasn't yet.
- We want to try and find an easier way to pay the bill on a regular basis.
- Ishmael paid Dan the rest of the September rent.
- Tim hasn't completed the landlord equipment inventory.
- Tim hasn't sent the rent deposit letter to the old landlord yet.
- Dan hasn't been able to get to installing the shop air valve.
- Steve suggested that we might just want to attach our compressor to the system as-is.
- We agreed that Dan will connect our compressor to the shop air system and, also, install a valve between our side and the landlord's side.
- Member Report -
- Starving: 81
- Full Members: 74
- Friends of PS1: 2
- Ishmael gave the financial report.
- Ishmael has created four gift cards for the area manager to use for access to their budgets.
- The cleaning service was unable to get access to the space last Saturday.
- Geoffrey has said that he is willing to be here during the day to let them in.
- We decided that we would like to have them come in at least once before we consider giving them a key to the space.
- We need to make sure that the cleaning people either signs the waiver or equivalent legal protection is implemented.
- Tim discussed the plans for further build-out of the wood shop and metal shop.
- We need to create a bill-of-materials for the build-out.
- We need some replacement part for the laser cutter. (a belt and the auto-focus spring)
- We need to verify the code status of the fire door in the metal shop
- We need to improve our implementation of the tool certification process.
- Will suggested we hold a Halloween party.
- There have been reports of possible theft of space equipment.
Meeting End: 08:00 pm