Board Meeting Notes 2012-09-18
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2012-09-11||2012 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2012-09-25 >>|
Meeting start: 07:06 pm
- Tim Saylor
- Patrick Callahan
- Shawn Blaszak
- Ishmael Rufus
- Eric Stein
- Have we received the stuff Rhys needs for access control.
- Have we paid the second electric bill?
- inventory and ownership status of old landlord's stuff left on our side.
- Status of money owed by the old landlord? (Steve's letter formally asking for the deposit back)
- Bill-of-materials for the workshop build-out
- Cleaning service status
- Install shop air valve between our area and Tony's and attach our compressor to the system.
- We need some replacement part for the laser cutter. (a belt and the auto-focus spring)
- Change address update.
- We need to verify the code status of the fire door in the metal shop
- We need to improve our implementation of the tool certification process.
- Financial/membership report
- TIG welder is coming in soon
- Donation of oxyacetylene torch setup and tanks (welding and cutting) ?
- The entry system equipment has been ordered to be delivered to Rhys
- The second electric bill has been paid.
- Steve has written the letter to the old landlord demanding our safety deposit
- The cleaning service showed up before their scheduled time and we missed them.
- Patrick won't be available for the next two weekends.
- Patrick will ask Geoffrey if he can be here to let them in.
- Dan tried contacting Tony about installing an air valve in the shopair system but hasn't heard back from him.
- Steve was going to purchase parts for the laser cutter but is not here right now.
- Membership Report -
- Full: 70
- Starving: 83
- Friends of PS1: 2
- Ishmael gave the financial report
- Jeremy will be bringing in a TIG welder soon
- We may, also, be getting a donation of Oxy/Acetelene equipment.
- The Power Wheels guys will keep an eye out for the missing Weller soldering iron in case it was put in the Maker Faire Evanston supplies.
Meeting End: 07:35 pm