Board Meeting Notes 2012-10-16
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2012-10-09||2012 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2012-10-23 >>|
Meeting start: 07:45 pm
- Tim Saylor
- Patrick Callahan
- Shawn Blaszak
- Eric Stein
- Dan Meyers
- Zlatan Klebish
Agenda from Eric
Hey, time for some ranty agenda from Eric. Fun!
- We do not have gas until the 18th. People's gas is coming out then between 1130 and 1530. Someone has to be there. We do not seem to have access to the spot where the gas meters are, as there is an iron grille in the front and high fencing in the back that belongs to our neighbor. We need to discuss with them the right of way perhaps.
- What is the arrangement that leads us to be in charge of the gas? I can't find our lease, since presumably Ish still has it from faxing it the other day. Ish bring back the lease please.
- Ishmael faxed the lease. I don't suppose he scanned it also? I think we should all have an electronic copy of the lease.
- Mail. Someone has to be responsible for opening this. I found an envelope of unopened mail while looking for the lease. As a result, there are these things:
- We got $450 from NIU 6 weeks ago. Did we pay will $450 for supplies? What did we pay him, so how much do we keep out of this?
- People's gas wants our articles of incorporation and business license, things that they kindly didn't ask me for on the phone when I set up the account. Do we have both of those?
- Status of gas being billed to us before the 28th.
- Status of money owed by the old landlord? (Steve's letter formally asking for the deposit back)
- Bill-of-materials for the workshop build-out
- Cleaning service status (we had a bill, did they clean?)
- Install shop air valve between our area and Tony's and attach our compressor to the system.
- Change address update.
- We need to verify the code status of the fire door in the metal shop
- We need to improve our implementation of the tool certification process.
- Dust management in the shop
- inventory and ownership status of old landlord's stuff left on our side.
- Financial/membership report
- Reimburse Jeremy for welder
- Electronics area host
- cnc area, and host?
- Ishmael Rufus has resigned from the board and his Treasurer position
- The board plus one member have voted to pay $1000 retainer to Chuhak & Tecson
- The board has voted to make Anna Yu the new Electronics Area Manager
- The board has voted to create a CNC Area Manager
- The board has voted to make Colin Parsons the CNC Area Manager
- The board has agreed to go through Kathy's re-compilation of the bylaws
- Membership Report -
- Full Members:
- Starving Hacker:
- Friends of PS1:
- Membership Report -
- New business
Meeting End: XX:XX pm