Board Meeting Notes 2012-11-27
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2012-11-20||2012 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2012-12-04 >>|
Meeting start: XXXX pm
- Indiana Steve
- High Voltage Steve
(The old format wasn't as productive as I hoped, I'm changing it - Tim)
- Status of money owed by the old landlord. (Tim)
- Status of personal member issue (Dan)
- Find a new maid service (Shawn)
- Audit status (Indiana Steve) (includes "Tally of the missing money")
- Status of repayments (Indiana Steve)
- New historical books (Indiana Steve) (was "Organization of the PS:1 banking records")
- finance tracking going forward (Indiana Steve)
- invoice from Pete's Heating for the air compressor and thermostat changes status. Paid? This wasn't spelled out in the minutes last week. (Indiana Steve)
- Insurance status. (Indiana Steve) (we're bound per last week's announcement right? Not clear from minutes.)
- Bylaw recodification status (Tim)
- Financial/membership report
- Address the leak in the roof. This leak is by the heating unit upstairs in the closet. The last time it rained water leaked in along a coax cable going through a pipe leading out through the roof.
- The electric bill was $666.83 (our share + 121.91 carried over from before). Has this been paid? If not, pay it.
- Review the paypal and banking transactions.
- Change our address everywhere
- We need to verify the code status of the fire door in the metal shop
- We need to improve our implementation of the tool certification process. (Area hosts)
- inventory and ownership status of old landlord's stuff left on our side.
- Lighting in the warehouse area
- Status of Jordan's motorcycle?
- letter to old landlord has been delivered by regular mail and physically to his house by Tim. Put this on the back burner for two weeks.
- Issue with the problem member seems to have gone away. Put this on the back burner.
- Shawn said a maid service is coming to check out the space on next Monday, Shellie will be present when they arrive.
- Indiana Steve had unexpected interference. Made progress on audit / historical books, but it's more complicated than he expected. Not done yet.
- Finance tracking going forward is also in progress, once 2012 historical books are done reports will start.
- Pete's heating was paid last week. (Resolved)
- We do definitely have insurance. We haven't been billed yet, and we don't have the final policy, but we do have coverage. (Resolved)
- We believe we have 150 members now, with Tim's paypal count and Steve's count of check payers.
- Eric is taking the task to fix the roof leak for the week. Rhys should help him. (Eric)
- Electric bill is paid (Resolved)
- Steve will bring financial transactions in a spreadsheet to review next week. (Indiana Steve)
- Steve is going to issue a new check for Will's work on the laser cutting job. (Indiana Steve)
- convert certification issue on backburner to "check in with area hosts on certification process improvement at their next meeting"
- convert "Lighting in the warehouse area" to "check in with Rhys and Dan for lighting project" and move to old business.
- Eric is emailing Jordan about his motorcycle. Leave in back burner.
- Membership Report -
- Full Members:
- Starving Hacker:
- Friends of PS1:
- Membership Report -
Meeting end: XXXX pm