Board Meeting Notes 2012-12-18
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2012-12-11||2012 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2013-01-08 >>|
- Tim Saylor
- Patrick Callahan
- Shawn Blaszak
- Steve Farkas
- Zlatan K
- Eric Stein
- read mail
- Financial/membership report
- Review the paypal and banking transactions.
- Check the email@example.com inbox weekly.
- Audit status (Indiana Steve)
- Status of repayments (Indiana Steve)
- New historical books (Indiana Steve)
- Bylaw re-codification status (Tim)
- Lighting in the warehouse area (Dan)
- Find a new maid service (Shawn)
- Status of checking the checks and Paypal for a membership tally (Steve and Tim)
- Issue a new check for Will's work on the laser cutting job. Did the check get delivered? (Indiana Steve)
- Annual report and change of registered agent (Tim)
- Chuhak & Tecson free seminar on being a member of a board of directors and official responsibilities. (Shawn)
- Status of money owed by the old landlord. (Tim)
- Check the fiancial credentials in outright
- Verify all recent reimbursements.
- Did we pay our atmosphere bill?
- Kevin Grant would like a donation letter for the fridge. Do we have to go through School Factory for that, and what value does it have? It's the one that we serve beer out of.
- Pete's heating bill
- Change our address everywhere
- inventory and ownership status of old landlord's stuff left on our side.
- Check in with Area hosts about their ideas for the tool certification process at their next meeting. (Tim)
- information fragmentation (wiki, gdocs, calendars, dropbox, mailing lists)
- move the annual meeting to december in the bylaws.
- No new status on the bylaws re-write
- Dan hasn't been able to work on lighting recently but has talked to Shawn and Steve
- Dan suggested going with Metal Halide bulbs.
- Jeff gets a really good discount on the metal halide fixtures and bulbs.
- Shawn has been having problems getting a response from the potential cleaning service.
- Tim will ask Hailey about her lead
- Steve will look into his lead
- Will got his check for the laser cutter work
- Tim has confirmed that having the lawfirm be our registered agent is free. The board has agreed to do this.
- Shawn will double-check with Adam about the training about being a board member.
- Steve will try to update the contact e-mail info for outright.com
- We have paid out ISP bill
- Kevin Grant is already working with School Factory to get a tax deduction for the fridge.
- The board verified the bank statements and Steve handed out the financial statement for November
- Steve gave the financial report
- Membership Report -
- Full Members: 60
- Starving Hacker: 89
- Friends of PS1: 1
- Total: 150
- Membership Report -