Board Meeting Notes 2013-01-15
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2013-01-08||2013 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2013-01-22 >>|
Meeting start: 07:10 pm
- Tim Saylor
- Patrick Callahan
- Shawn Blaszak
- Steve Farkas
- Steve Finkelman
- Zlatan Klebic
- read mail
- Financial/membership report
- Review the paypal and banking transactions.
- Check the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox weekly.
- Things the next board might want to deal with:
- Dan believes we should invite Ishmael back to the space if he resolves everything outstanding.
- Sue the old landlord
- Maid service
- Lighting in the warehouse
- Expand the electrical system in the warehouse
- kitchen build-out
- improve our safety equipment
- rewiring the thermostats
- business cards and stickers for the space
- update the address for the space everywhere (List of places here: https://atrium.schoolfactory.org/ps1/node/104580)
- yearly budget
- new CTO should move wiki off of Ryan's shared hosting, too tenuous to check on it and get fixes
- anything else? Everyone should meet with their replacement and discuss everything they deal with so the new person knows. We will have a meeting after the annual meeting for this?
- Audit status (Indiana Steve)
- Status of repayments (Indiana Steve)
- New historical books (Indiana Steve)
- Lighting in the warehouse area (Dan and Tim)
- Change of registered agent (Tim)
- Status of money owed by the old landlord. (Tim)
- Verify all recent reimbursements.
- Ryan Pierce bar reimbursement? Did that happen?
- Did we pay our atmosphere bill?
- Issue with Rhys/Boardforge team on Sat. Night? Is JP coming to the board with it? Z and Eric are aware of details.
- Did Steve Farkas buy the printer? I believe he said he would. -Eric
- Change our address everywhere (List of places here: https://atrium.schoolfactory.org/ps1/node/104580)
- inventory and ownership status of old landlord's stuff left on our side.
- Check in with Area hosts about their ideas for the tool certification process at their next meeting. (Tim)
- information fragmentation (wiki, gdocs, calendars, dropbox, mailing lists)
- move the annual meeting to december in the bylaws.
- Steve gave the financial report
- Steve will be buying a new router and a printer.
- We now have a new belt sander for the metal shop
- The board reviewed the bank account transactions.
- Steve's audit of the books has continued on.
- We still need to change our representative with the state to the lawyers.
- Ryan's reimbursement check has been filled out and just needs to be signed.
- Atmosphere has been paid.
- The board may consider getting a UPS mailbox for deliveries.
- Membership Report -
- Full Members:
- Starving Hacker:
- Friends of PS1:
Meeting end: 07:58 pm