Board Meeting Notes 2013-04-30
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2013-04-23||2013 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2013-05-07 >>|
Meeting start: 7:11
- steve (arrived at 7:17)
- eric (arrived at 7:19)
- matt triano
- tim- arrived towards the end
- jay- arrived towards the end
- new visitor
- read mail
- Financial/membership report
- Review the paypal and banking transactions.
- Check the email@example.com inbox weekly.
- Review Trello board, report progress made.
- Job board for external entities to list jobs on, paid, time limited? Both a resource for our members and a source of revenue. We talked about a physical board last meeting, but did someone respond and are we going to do this?
- Christina's maker fair- Steve Finkle says we should try to man some booths
- Audit status/ Status of repayments / New historical books (Indiana Steve)
- Get all of the tax returns from School Factory (Steve)
- Sacha said he will be talking to her. Any word on that yet?
- Electrician to fix not-up-to-code issues. How much can we spend on this? It's (in Eric's opinion) a pre-requisite to doing shop improvements including putting up walls for specific areas. Eric can negotiate with the electrician, bring quote back to the board.
- Board generally approves this. Eric will come back with proper quote (Eric). He's working on the TODO list at 3519 Electrical Work.
- Status of money owed by the old landlord. (Tim). Eric will request update on this.
- move the annual meeting to december in the bylaws.
- Go over the "Things the next board should deal with" list from the meeting of the 15th, it has a lot of stuff we have to be aware of.
- read mail
- still waiting on sacha to get our meetup group back
- bry will ask will to make signs
- need to make lists for close-up procedure - Hailey will do this
- close windows
- turn off lights
- make sure doors are locked
- get the financial history data to our lawyer -steve will send it to him tonight
- if hailey can use her debit card she will buy the eyewash stations
- updating safe space agreement
- jesse will send to kathy for advice
- Pitchfork donation for shifts for last year not properly sent through school factory- Steve
- josh is in progress on getting new private server for wiki- we have new public server already
- secretary of state paperwork- no progress
- steve still working on fixing amazon payments
- eric still working on finding proper model for cameras
- eric still working on sawstop registration- avner volunteered to take that over
- get all members on trello? eric thinks it is good.
- steve went over financial report
- sacha tabled his vote
- voted unanimously to spend $30 on materials for physical job board
- ed- says we need to brace ourselves for the AC fixing and maintenance costs
- we're having communication issues with tony's handyman- steve is going to ask for a dated invoice
- refund for person who had paypal probs
- tim-first aid kit is bad- proposes offering member point for a member who will evaluate our first aid kits and replenish them
- we voted unanimously to offer a point to whatever member does this
- audit status- in progress
- electrician- eric emailed us his wiki link- we will discuss this at the area host meeting
- suing old landlord
- waiting on giving it to our lawyer until bylaws are finished
- info fragmentation- mentioned because at the end of last year things were worse- things are better now
- Membership Report -
- Full Members: 71
- Starving Hacker: 134
- Friends of PS1: 1
- Total: 206
Meeting end: 7:59