Board Meeting Notes 2013-11-12
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2013-11-05||2013 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2013-11-19 >>|
Meeting start: 7:07 pm
- read mail
- Financial/membership report
- Review the paypal and banking transactions.
- Check the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox weekly.
- Member leaving reason report
- Review Trello board, report progress made.
- review email@example.com
- check talk page for board meeting notes, see if any discussion on the agenda took place
- new business
- old business
- go over Trello
- Getting SSL encrypted logins for the blog.
- It would be a very bad idea to do domain logins for the Wordpress blog unless we are able to keep end to end encryption of username/password data. From what I gather, we would need to upgrade to a business account with Paigly (PS:1's hosted Wordpress vendor) in order to get this. I'd like a final yes or no on whether or not this is a route we want to go, and to either have this happen or get permission/access to make this happen. --Hef (talk) 13:13, 10 November 2013 (CST)
- Very few board members. Cancelled the meeting to work on tasks instead.
Meeting end: x:xx