Board Meeting Notes 2015-03-17
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2015-03-10||2015 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2015-03-24 >>|
Meeting Start: 7:03 PM
- Board Members
- Doorman Dave
- Other Members
- read mail
- Financial/membership report
- Review the paypal and banking transactions.
- Check email@example.com
- Member leaving reason report
- Check RT queue
- Review Trello board, report progress made.
- review firstname.lastname@example.org
- check talk page for board meeting notes, see if any discussion on the agenda took place
- new business
- old business
- Review applications for Wood Shop and Machine Shop Authorizer volunteer positions
- Account delegation
- Need to make downtown trip with Derek. Will get Sevin a Chase card and add Ryan to account.
- Waste Management and Comcast:
- Making progress getting security questions from Steve.
- Ray to get business cards for Board members, and "generic" PS:One cards.
- Ray has these designed, but he needs contact info for each Board member.
- Sevin may have a contact for a pro bono lawyer to work on reviewing our Bylaws.
- Looks like the firm may be interested.
- Sevin to inquire with our original pro bono lawyer on scope of current engagement before engaging new pro bono counsel.
- Insurance Review
- Ryan sent e-mail to agent 3/3/15.
- New Area Host transitions
- Sevin working with Michelle.
- Costco business membership
- File amended annual report with new Directors:
- Ryan will contact Bry for info, and take care of this.
- Corliss Early College STEM High School requesting a group tour.
- Requests CNC and NERP-like demo.
- Board will consider when we get further details.
- Mail read: All junk.
- Membership Report:
- Full Members: 114
- Starving Hackers: 276
- Total: 390
- Financial report given.
- Member leaving reason report (0)
- 2381 - Reimburse Michael Skilton for lounge supplies. Done.
- 2354 - Illinois sales tax exemption status. Sevin will look at this.
- 2328 - Drew spent a member point for a $30 refund. Done.
- 2321 - Shae wanted to spend a member point. Sevin will e-mail him to clarify.
- 2327 - Out of date, resolved.
- 2249 - Arturo will need to provide 2014 receipts to unblock the card. Pete did get a reimbursement for the coffee expense.
- 2003 - Waiting for dispute to resolve.
- 2391 - Spend request for $100 for 1971 movie and speaker from Advertising budget. No action.
- 2394 - Request to purchase swag. Will contact Ray about this.
- 2397 - Reimburse Ron for MIG welders. Done.
- 2398 - Reumburse Ron for welding gas, angle grinder disks. Done.
- 2400 - Cleaning expense. Paid.
- 2234 - Vacuum pump oil. Duplicate ticket, resolved.
- 2405 - Purchase vacuum pump filters from SEM repair vote. Done.
- 2399 - 1 Member point for Joel awarded for hosting Crypto Party.
- 2303 - 2 Member points Skilton, 2 Member points for Andy, 1 each for Rei, Roman, Skittles, Will, Shae, Chris, Everett, Trygve, Arturo, Mac, Joe for Lounge work.
- Opened Hot Metals Volunteer Authorizer position.
- Approved Corliss Early College STEM High School field trip.
Board meeting closed at: 7:59 PM