Board Meeting Notes 2015-03-31
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2015-03-24||2015 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2015-04-07 >>|
Meeting Start: ?:?? PM
- Board Members
- Other Members
- Yehudah Braun
- read mail
Power bill and two Comcast Letters
- Financial/membership report
Full members - 111 Total members - 387 Starving - 278
- Review the paypal and banking transactions.
- Check firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member leaving reason report
- Check RT queue
2462 - More paper towels 2457 - Resolved/updated 2437 - Taco night - Approved reimbursed Paypal reimburse - Resolved/updated 2438 - Waiting on update from Triano 2405 - Waiting on receipt from Ryan 2003 - Still waiting on Shelly 2381 - Lounge drywall - Resolved/paid 2448 - Member poitns granted 2431 - Member points spent 2455 - Member points granted
- Review Trello board, report progress made.
- review email@example.com
- check talk page for board meeting notes, see if any discussion on the agenda took place
- new business
- old business
Meeting closed after ticket review
- Account delegation
- Need to make downtown trip with Derek. Will get Sevin a Chase card and add Ryan to account.
- Waste Management and Comcast:
- Making progress getting security questions from Steve.
- Ray to get business cards for Board members, and "generic" PS:One cards.
- Ray has these designed, but he needs contact info for each Board member.
- Sevin may have a contact for a pro bono lawyer to work on reviewing our Bylaws.
- Looks like the firm may be interested.
- Sevin to inquire with our original pro bono lawyer on scope of current engagement before engaging new pro bono counsel.
- Insurance Review
- Agent contacted Ryan on 3/12 indicating that he was waiting for more information from underwriting.
- New Area Host transitions
- Triano to reach out to Michelle.
- Ron still needs his PEX card. Tom will give it to him.
- Costco business membership
- File amended annual report with new Directors:
- Ryan has received everyone's contact info and is working on this.
- Corliss Early College STEM High School requesting a group tour.
- Requests CNC and NERP-like demo.
- Board has approved this.
Board meeting closed at: ?:?? PM