Board Meeting Notes 2015-04-07
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2015-03-31||2015 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2015-04-14 >>|
Meeting Start: 7:10 PM
- Board Members
- Doorman Dave
- Other Members
- read mail
- Financial/membership report
- Review the paypal and banking transactions.
- Check firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member leaving reason report
- Check RT queue
- Review Trello board, report progress made.
- review email@example.com
- check talk page for board meeting notes, see if any discussion on the agenda took place
- new business
- old business
- Review applications for Wood Shop and Machine Shop Authorizer volunteer positions
- Account delegation
- Need to make downtown trip with Derek. Will get Sevin a Chase card and add Ryan to account.
- Waste Management and Comcast:
- Making progress getting security questions from Steve.
- Ray to get business cards for Board members, and "generic" PS:One cards.
- Ray has these designed, but he needs contact info for each Board member.
- Sevin may have a contact for a pro bono lawyer to work on reviewing our Bylaws.
- Looks like the firm may be interested.
- Sevin to inquire with our original pro bono lawyer on scope of current engagement before engaging new pro bono counsel.
- Insurance Review
- Ryan sent e-mail to agent 3/3/15.
- New Area Host transitions
- Sevin working with Michelle.
- Costco business membership
- File amended annual report with new Directors:
- Ryan will contact Bry for info, and take care of this.
- Corliss Early College STEM High School requesting a group tour.
- Requests CNC and NERP-like demo.
- Board has approved this.
- Mail read: Chase statement.
- Membership Report:
- Full Members: 111
- Starving Hackers: 281
- Total: 392
- Financial Report given.
- Transferred $15,000 out of PayPal.
- Member leaving reason report (4):
- Moved out of state.
- Got job out of country country.
- Moved and lives closer to ssh.
- Detailed list of complaints about billing system.
- 2470 - Double-reimbursed Mike Skilton. Resolved.
- 2488 - Reimburse Mike Skilton for drum liners for dust collector. Done.
- 2482 - Reimburse Anna for lathe purchase. Dean approved. Needs a check. Deferred.
- 2511 - Reimbures Dean for drill press from Cold Metals budget. Done.
- 2512 - Reimburse Dean for electrical plugs. Done.
- 2513 - Reimburse Dean for electrical supplies. Done.
- 2514 - Reimburse Dean for LED shop lights. Done.
- 2515 - Reimburse Dean for cleaning supplies and light hanging supplies. Done.
- 2373 - Derek will respond about suspended payment.
- 2438 - Reimburse Eric for woodshop shelves. Approved by Triano. Done.
- 2405 - Vacuum pump parts - need receipt. Ryan will get this.
- 2003 - Jenny will work with Shellie for PEX card issue.
- 2504 - Jesse requested spending 1 point as a refund. Done.
- 2480 - Awarded Lyn 1 point for hosting TOOOL. Done.
- 2455 - Awarded Jason and Ray 1 point each for fixing the laser cutter. Done.
- No Trello updates.
- New Business
- Removed old text about business sponsorships from PS:One Contribute page.
- Landlord has asked for water and sewer fees. We need to clarify division of the bill with the landlord.
- Need to make arrangement for charging landlord for electricity now we pay the entire bill.
- Old Business
- Area Host transition:
- Triano was supposed to reach out to Michelle. Will ask Triano again. She has not collected her PEX card.
- Tom gave Ron his PEX card.
- Insurance Review:
- Ryan still waiting for agent. Last contacted him 3/31. Contacted again 4/7.
- Annual Report:
- Ryan needs the previously filed form from Bry. Contacting.
- LakeFX participation - uncertain if we can participate. Seeking clarification.
- High School field trip: No update.
- Area Host transition:
Board meeting closed at: 7:50 PM