Board Meeting Notes 2015-07-21
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2015-07-14||2015 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2015-07-28 >>|
Meeting Start: 7:15 PM
- Board Members
- Other Members
- read mail
- Financial/membership report
- Review the paypal and banking transactions.
- Check firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member leaving reason report
- Check RT queue
- Review Trello board, report progress made.
- review email@example.com
- check talk page for board meeting notes, see if any discussion on the agenda took place
- new business
- old business
- Account delegation
- Need to make downtown trip with Derek. Will get Sevin a Chase card and add Ryan to account.
- Ray to get business cards for Board members, and "generic" PS:One cards.
- Business cards - Someone needs to pay for this. PEX card ordered for Ray, has not arrived.
- Costco business membership
- Insurance Review
- Member feedback requested on 3 policies. Comments indicate Animal policy may need revision. Need to discuss
- Cameras - These are purchased, stored by the bar, awaiting install. Dave will install these if nobody gets to it before him. He could use help. Cables run for one camera.
- Need to consider scheduling Area Host and Volunteer Authorizer review.
- Billing landlord for his share of electricity
- Sevin requested meter readings from the landlord for the electric bill so we can bill him for this.
- Emergency Lights
- Sevin says most are mounted to the walls. We need to hire an electrician to wire them.
- T-shirt swag
- Samples made. Buying some for people going to Maker Faires. On hold due to graphics resolution issue.
- PEX Card
- Ray's PEX card has not arrived.
- Tom needs to re-order a new card for Sevin.
- Tom will contact PEX on both issues.
- Mail: None.
- Membership report:
- Full members: 109
- Starving hackers: 284
- Total: 393
- Financial report not given. Persons inaccessible.
- Member leaving reason report: Not Available.
- 3115 - Reimburse Khoi for trash bags.
- 3097 - Reimburse Ron for metals area expenses.
- 2652 - Financial Report request. We urgently need to file our 2014 tax return. This must take precedence over delivering 2015 informational reports.
- New Business
- Old Business
- Tom is meeting with Jeff Upchurch, the accountant, on Thursday. We are asking for asking for a status report by Friday indicating the schedule for filing 990s.
- Area Host and Volunteer Authorizer review
- Sevin will send out a direct announcement to all members by EOD Wednesday.
Board meeting closed at: 8:00 PM