Board Meeting Notes 2015-08-18
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2015-08-11||2015 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2015-08-25 >>|
Meeting Start: 7:08 PM
- Board Members
- Doorman Dave
- Sevin (acting sec)
- Other Members
- read mail
- Financial/membership report
- Review the paypal and banking transactions.
- Check firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member leaving reason report
- Check RT queue
- Review Trello board, report progress made.
- review email@example.com
- check talk page for board meeting notes, see if any discussion on the agenda took place
- new business
- old business
- Account delegation
- Need to make downtown trip with Derek. Will get Sevin a Chase card and add Ryan to account.
- Ray to get business cards for Board members, and "generic" PS:One cards.
- Costco business membership
- Insurance Review
- Cameras - These are purchased, stored by the bar, awaiting install. Dave will install these if nobody gets to it before him. He could use help. Cables run for one camera.
- Billing landlord for his share of electricity
- Sevin requested meter readings from the landlord for the electric bill so we can bill him for this.
- Emergency Lights
- Sevin says most are mounted to the walls. We need to hire an electrician to wire them.
- T-shirt swag
- Samples made. Buying some for people going to Maker Faires. On hold due to graphics resolution issue.
- Ryan working to extract info and add into 1023 application for 501(c)(3).
- Mail: Nothing useful.
- Membership report:
- Full members: 110
- Starving hackers: 285
- Total: 395
- Financial report: Chase: $29,495 Savings: $60,630, PayPal: $9,686.93 PEX: $9,057.55
- Member leaving reason report (0):
- 3276 - Triano reimburse 118.78
- 3275 - Triano area expenses 38.72
- 3253 - Arturo kitchen expenses 231.57
- 3290 - Purchase TIG welder
- 3252 - Fire extinguishers ordered, waiting on delivery
- 3261 - Tom requesting 3 member points for authorizations
- 3272 - Casey Olsen wants to spend a point
- 3286 - Lyn Cole redeem points
- 3255 - South Side Maker Faire Points awarded (justin, andrew, arturo, jenny)
- 3257 - Jenny redeem point
- 3246 - Dave requesting a TOOL point
- 3293 - Skilton's question about having electrical work done by members, need to research with lease and insurance
- New Business
- Update on the Voting Change - MWE meeting with 3 other partners regarding our voting setup, and will get back to us.
- Getting Brain access to everything: PEX, Chase, PayPal, Quick Books
- Old Business
- Returns mailed on Monday (Thanks Derek!)
- 1023 and state filings will wait until Ryan gets back in town
Board meeting closed at: 7:39 PM
- The Board votes to spend up to $800 on 9 fire extinguishers, brackets and signs. Passed unanimously.