Board Meeting Notes 2015-09-01
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2015-08-25||2015 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2015-09-08 >>|
Meeting Start: 7:09 PM
- Board Members
- Other Members
- read mail
- Financial/membership report
- Review the paypal and banking transactions.
- Check email@example.com
- Member leaving reason report
- Check RT queue
- Review Trello board, report progress made.
- review firstname.lastname@example.org
- check talk page for board meeting notes, see if any discussion on the agenda took place
- new business
- old business
- Talk about how to check IDs Skm (talk) 09:37, 26 August 2015 (CDT)
- Give a status on the board survey (note: I will leave this open for a few weeks) Skm (talk) 09:37, 26 August 2015 (CDT)
- 1023 Status
- Voting Change Status
- Mail: ComEd bill.
- Membership report:
- Full Members: 113
- Starving Hackers: 290
- Total: 403
- Financial Report:
- PayPal: $5,357
- Chase: $23,400 Checking, $60,632 Savings
- Pex: $2,439
- Member leaving reason report: No major complaints.
- 3381 - 1 point to Ray for laser authorizations.
- 3356 - Jason wishes to transfer all member points to Tom. Assigned to Dave to facilitate the bulk transfer.
- 3336 - Jesse requesting 1 point for textile events. Granted.
- 3272 - Member point spend for Casey. ??????
- 3286 - Lynn spending 3 points. E-mail chain with Dave who will handle it.
- 3386 - Tax-exempt donation through School Factory for laser cutter fume extractor. Andrew following up on this.
- 3327 - A member requests to join without presenting an ID. This is being researched.
- New business:
- Vote to pay for 501(c)(3) filing.
Board meeting closed at: 8:18 PM
- The Board votes to pay the $850 filing fee to apply as a 501(c)(3). Passes unanimously.