Board Meeting Notes 2017-05-02
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2017-04-18||2017 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2017-05-16 >>|
- Board Members
- Other Members
- Check talk page for board meeting notes, see if any discussion on the agenda took place
- Consent Agenda
- Committee Reports
- Read mail
- Financial/membership report
- Review the PayPal and banking transactions
- Member leaving reason reports
- Check RT queue
- New business
- Old business
Discussion on previous minutes
- Last meeting's notes are approved unanimously.
Reports from Committees
- Chase Checking: $91,389.96
- Chase Savings: $35,676.17
- PEX: $12,631.41
- PayPal: $16,001.82
- Starving Hackers:326
- Full Members: 141
- Total Members: 467
Review the PayPal and banking transactions
Member Leaving Reason Reports
Redeem points: https://rt.pumpingstationone.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=6822 Ray requests 1 point: https://rt.pumpingstationone.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=6840 Lyn requests to donate 2 points: https://rt.pumpingstationone.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=6812 Andy requests to redeem points: https://rt.pumpingstationone.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=6755 Jesse requests a member point and to redeem a member point: https://rt.pumpingstationone.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=6652 Trygve requests redemption of member point: https://rt.pumpingstationone.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=6890
Member points are granted unanimously to Jesse and Ray. Jennie will handle redemption and granting all the member points this week because she is great.
- Kitchen Area has a new plan.
- Board will need to vote on an updated area map.
- Party Planner & Space Ops positions
- Party planner was a volunteer position when voted on. Space Ops was an Area Host.
- Andrew wrote role descriptions
- Board votes unanimously to change Space Ops to a volunteer position, not Area Host.
- Moving server rack
- Ps1 servers are moving
- People want to move the server rack (for member projects). They have responsibility for figuring that out. Jennie will talk to Tom.
- Lawyers for bylaws
- Andrew paid retainer. We received our first bill. Currently authorized to spend up to $1000.
- Jennie submitted insurance application!