Board Meeting Notes 2019-07-02
|Board Meeting Minutes|
|<< Board Meeting Notes 2019-06-18||2019 Board Meetings||Board Meeting Notes 2019-07-16 >>|
- Board Members
- Alisha C.
- Alex B
- Molly A.
- Kathryn B
- Adam Stein
- Andrew C.
- Other Members
- Check talk page for board meeting notes, see if any discussion on the agenda took place
- Consent Agenda
- Committee Reports
- Ask for update on MMT forwarding meeting minutes to Board (or make publicly available)
- Vote for Member Points update on Google Group
- Working on orientation for entryway
- Working with Ian and Nick on project time
- Need a credit card
- New orientation should begin late July
- Canvas course being worked on
- Read mail
- Freshdesk = nothing pressing
- Financial/membership report
- PEX: 25,211.62
- Chase Savings: 140,837.64
- Chase Checking: 15,558.11
- Paypal: 14,185.56
- Total Members:587
- Members w/ Storage:
- Review the PayPal and banking transactions
- Member leaving reason reports
- Check Freshdesk Queue
- Member Points Review
- Member point approved
- New business
- Area hosts - maybe take them to a dinner? How can we help our area hosts feel appreciated, have a feedback channel
- Asked Ron about what works and doesn't
- Maybe an Area Host Team initiative - meaning 4 hosts who comprise of one area. Get involved with the process of making this a community collaborative effort. Areas team is about tasks within the area. Suggestion - make the roles specific. Want people to do classes. Stabilized roles. Further discussion needed.
- Adam wants to get a newsletter out. Messaging about call for Area Host
- Door Code - it's changing. FOB will be needed. Getting the word out. Special email will go out. Newsletter will say to watch out for the email.
- July 16- pre-election event; July 23 is the special election
- MMC discussion about lapsed membership workflows.
- Rented scooters are coming in. Any policy needed? Do not hack a scooter. And make sure your rental policy allows you to bring it in the building.
- Check in: What are the goals? Did a round-robin of goals. DRC is busy, lot of work. Canvas work.
- Old business
Discussion on previous minutes
Reports from Committees
- Chase Checking:
- Chase Savings:
- Total Members: