Board Meeting Notes 2020-01-21

From Pumping Station: One Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Board Meeting Minutes
<< Board Meeting Notes 2019-12-17 2020 Board Meetings Board Meeting Notes 2020-02-04 >>

Meeting Start:

Attendance

  • Board Members
    • Aushra
    • Paul
    • Max
    • Molly
  • Officers
    • Sky
    • Ese
  • Other Members
    • Jonny
    • Aaron
    • Andrew C - Remote

Agenda

  • Minutes and Agenda Approval
  • Committee Reports
    • MMT
    • General Ops
    • DRC
  • Officer Reports
    • PR
    • CTO
    • Treasurer
  • Read mail
  • Financial/membership report
  • Review the PayPal and banking transactions
  • Member leaving reason reports
  • Check RT queue
  • Old business
    • WA/Stripe Issue - Unresolved
    • Technology Team Review - outline complete, need board approval and to prepare application form
    • New Small Metals area host needed
    • Applicants have till next week
    • Previous Action Items
      • Budget - David
      • Email Setup (David) - Sky
      • PRS Follow Up - Max
      • Door Code Removal - Andrew C
  • New business
    • Membership Management - Molly
      • DRC Free Membership
      • Dust Collection Member Points
    • Volunteer Appreciation Party - Molly
    • Home Depot Kart - Molly
    • Officer Selection/Review - Molly
      • Process
      • Timeline

Minutes and Agenda Approval

Last meeting minutes = https://wiki.pumpingstationone.org/Board_Meeting_Notes_2020-01-07

Committee Reports

Reports from Committees

  • General Ops
    • Waiting on the budget, have been waiting since October to handle the spray booth
    • One open position
  • MMT
    • Meeting on Sunday, also covering orientation
    • Daniel to help on the team
    • Getting someone for Scholarships - Morgan can do it remotely
  • DRC
      • EOY wrap in progress waiting on election
      • Multiple cases pending

Officers

  • PR
    • Building a team - photography just got
    • This should come in the week
    • External PR is in progress - Director of Latitude - Photography
    • In march the West Loop library branch want to do a collab with us. Date pending
    • Newsletter is still waiting on a pex card transaction. We are blocked from mail chimp Due to this.
  • Treasury
    • Not present
    • Out for another week

Financial Report

  • Chase Checking:
  • Chase Savings:
  • PEX:
  • PayPal:

Membership Report

  • Number of Members: 533
  • Quorum: 53

Review the PayPal and banking transactions

  • Treasurer Was out

Member Leaving Reason Reports

  • None

Freshdesk

  • MMT on top of it

Old Business

  • WA/Stripe Issue - Unresolved
    • Max Emailed out
    • Molly gave up and hates this
    • Follow up with David doing calls
    • Maybe try deleting them and making new accounts - Aushra to join David helping.
    • MMT fits well for this
  • New Small Metals area host needed
    • Applicants have till next week
  • Previous Action Items
    • Budget - David
      • Paul to go and modify budgets as we suggested
      • Slack to be how we hash out
      • Aim of this weekend to be board approved
    • Email Setup (David) - Sky
      • DONE
    • PRS Follow Up - Max
      • NOT DONE, Max to do soonish (tm)
    • Door Code Removal - Andrew C
      • Waiting for Ron - Potentially Sunday


New Business

  • DRC Free Membership - Molly
    • They are spending the time for the space, they should get volunteer member level
  • Dust Collection Member Points
    • Done through Airtable
    • All three members of Dust Collection team
  • Volunteer Appreciation Party - Molly
    • Backup can be done with a check
  • Home Depot Kart - Molly
    • There was a stolen Home depot cart in our alley by our garage
    • This person has been suspended from the Shopbot for some time by the Shopbot Authorizer
  • Officer Selection/Review - Molly
    • We should set some expectations. Offsite in Late February?
    • Paul to Own. ACTION TO MAKE GOOGLE DOC

Votes

Minutes - 4:0:0 DRC Volunteer - 4:0:0 Dust Collection Member Point - 4:0:0

Action Items

  • Paul
    • Budget Refinement this weekend
    • Officer Selection Outline and expectations
  • Sky
    • Reach out to Gen ops to setup security cams
  • Max
    • PRS Follow up
    • Follow up Stripe issue
  • Andrew C
    • Door Code Disablement
  • Aushra
    • Assist on stripe issue along with David and potentially MMT