Board Meeting Notes 2020-02-18

From Pumping Station: One Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Board Meeting Minutes
<< Board Meeting Notes 2020-02-04 2020 Board Meetings Board Meeting Notes 2020-03-03 >>

Meeting Start:

Attendance

  • Board Members
    • Paul
    • Molly
    • David
    • Max
    • Tanja
    • Rob
  • Officers
    • Carl
    • Sky
  • Other Members
    • Joe
    • James
    • Jonny
    • Andrew

Agenda

  • Minutes and Agenda Approval
  • Consent Agenda
    • Tech Team Approval
    • IRS/IL Payment - $150 + (estimate: $600) = 750
  • Committee Reports
    • MMT
    • General Ops
    • DRC
      • DRC 2019 review
  • Officer Reports
    • PR
      • PR team announcement and deadline
    • CTO
      • Tech Proposal Approval
      • Pex Increase
      • Wild Apricot Price Increase/CRM
    • Treasurer
      • PO Box update
    • Areas
      • 3d Printers
  • Read mail
    • IRS & IL Letters
      • Authorize Funds for this correction
  • Old business
    • Strategic Planning - Max/Rob
    • Offsites - Molly
      • DRC
      • New Revenue
    • Volunteer Expectations Document - Paul
      • Volunteer Auth Cap - 10%?
      • status
      • need to include PEX card agreement
      • procedure for how to deal with people who misuse a PEX card
    • Previous Action Items
      • Streamline Authorization Signup Process - David & Paul
      • Check if Genops knows about James’ expertise with cameras - Ed
      • Door Code Disablement - Andrew C
      • Area Host - 2D Area
        • Job Description?
  • New business
    • Insurance
    • Org Chart

Minutes

Minutes and Agenda Approval

6:0:0

Committee Reports

Reports from Committees

  • MMT
    • Reach out to kevin to clarify numbers
    • Working to compiling the orientation documentation and setting new meeting
    • Door Code removed!
    • Discussed process for you to unlock the door through a website
    • We haven’t heard from morgan for scholarships. Open position
  • General Ops
    • Two open positions, going to try to merge positions into one
      • One applicant
    • Working on accident report form
    • Ed to follow up with Andrew M - ACTION
  • DRC
    • 5 currently open, 2 opened in the past week
    • David is the newest member of the DRC, stop talking to molly
    • Rotating Board Members
      • Paul next to rotate


Officers

  • PR
    • PR Team ready
      • Application going out this week
      • appoint on second board meeting
    • Mail chimp/WA
      • Using WA more instead to save some money
  • CTO
    • Tech proposal proposed
    • Pex Increase?
      • $6,000 to go to SKy’s pex
      • increase minimum to 1k
    • CRM Migration
      • Due to lack of support, price increase, and lack of assistance
      • Rob, Max, Sky
  • Treasurer
    • We have a PO Box - 18142
      • One key to go to President, other with Treasurer
    • We have our articles of incorporation
    • Waivers still in the Safe
    • Port Waivers into an Excel
      • Can we validate the Excel against Wild Apricot
      • we pay on a cap, but can’t export it
      • On GenOps todo - Paul to Follow up ACTION
    • Cleaners
      • They aren’t getting the money - Where is it setup
      • ANDREW C TO HELP - ACTION


Financial Report

  • Chase Checking: $12,921.39 $
  • Chase Savings: $134,136.72 $
  • PEX: $7,788.67 $
  • PayPal: $7,427.77 $

Membership Report

  • Volunteer/board members: 42
  • Volunteer with paid storage: 9
  • 'Scholarship: 5’
  • Members with storage: 9
  • Members: 429
  • Total: 555
  • Quorum: 56

Mail

  • IRS/IL
    • $750 - to the accountant, state and our Lawyer with the state
  • City Inspection
    • Violations
      • Fire Extinguishers
      • Woodshop
      • Dust
    • David to own and accompany - ACTION

Old Business

  • Strategic Planning - Max/Rob/Tanja/Ed/Aushra
    • Met Saturday - Long term vision - “What does PS1 look like in 2025 years”
    • Survey being sent
    • Town Hall
    • In person interviews
  • Offsites - Molly
    • 1.5 hours offsite
    • Please read DRC recommendations
    • Molly to send out scheduling to figure out date
    • Invite DRC - 1/2
  • Volunteer Expectations Document - Paul
    • Needs PEX card info
    • Area hosts and Officers have expectation on the GDrive - Paul

Previous Action Items

  • Streamline Authorization Signup Process - David & Paul
    • Canvas is kind of a pain for this
      • Sends a lot of emails, all accounts are getting this
    • Looking at wordpress to help with this
    • Canvas is needed to keep track of who is doing what
  • Area Hosts - 2D Area
    • Close second Board meeting in march
    • Paul to Announce on GG

New Business

  • Insurance - Molly
    • if we want to change our policy we can
    • Ryan wanted to know about first dollar coverage
    • We can reach out to David Kulawiak.
    • Questions need to be done this week
      • Email Molly if you have questions
  • Vote - 3 New Prusa’s - Max
  • Org Chart
  • Address Book

Missed New Business

Votes

Minutes approval - 6:0:0 Tech Team - 6:0:0 State and IRS $750 - 6:0:0 Woodshop Maintenance Team - 6:0:0

Action Items

  • Insurance emails to Molly this week
  • On GenOps todo (digitize waivers
  • Paul next rotatee DRC
  • ANDREW C TO HELP with Cleaner issue
  • David to own and accompany the inspector
  • Volunteer doc

Addition

The board forgot to vote on a Woodshop maintenance team, so it was done quickly after the meeting but should be recorded that it was a 6:0:0 vote and has been added to the votes of this meeting.