|Arts - Graphic Arts and Textiles|
|Area Host Contact Details|
|Email:||artg33k74 at gmail.com|
Please put supplies and tools back when you are done. Fabric cutting scissors are for use on cloth fabric and thread only. Members are welcome to use donated fabrics, yarns and the internal store of art supplies for their personal projects.
Contact Shellie Lewis for help with projects or questions artg33k74 at gmail or my cell number is on the wall by the light switches in the fuzzy picture frame.
- Singer 20U Industrial Sewing Machine
- Sears Kenmore Model 158.18130 Sewing Machine
- J.C.Penney Free Arm Sewing Machine
- Singer cutting serger [interlock] machine
- Steam iron and ironing board, small [sleeve] ironing board, tailor's ham
- Large 8' fabric table
- Small table-top weaving loom, inkle frame loom, warping board, and assorted wooden yarn winders, hand crank yarn winder
- Knitting and crochet needles, Knifty Knitter plastic hoop style knitting looms
- Cricut paper cutter
- Large printmaking drying rack and lighted bench
- Airbrush tools and compressor
- Guillotine paper cutter
- A-Frame wooden easel; small aluminum table top easel
- Large light table [tracing table]
- Silkscreens and squeegees; t-shirt printing machine
- Leather tooling hand tools
- Paper tooling kit
- Ball peen hammer
- Hot glue gun
- Small electric kiln and electric pottery wheel
- Staple guns
- Small lamination machine
- 3-Hole punch
- Cutting mat and Xacto knife
Hi Shellie I found this page drifting around the wiki: https://wiki.pumpingstationone.org/Arts_and_Crafts_Wishlist
Pages in category "Arts"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.