Engine Crane maintenance
- the engine crane requires no regular service
- The crane should be carefully inspected before each use
- damage or corrosion of the crane structure should be treated as a potential failure causing defect, and carefully assessed.
- Service is required if:
- the piston is leaking
- the piston will not hold extension under load
- the piston is rusty
- the piston binds rather than retracting smoothly
- the crane will not roll smoothly
PS1 should provide no regular service for this item- It is used infrequently, and should be inspected before and after each use, rather than on a fixed schedule.