Howto Create a RT Queue
Get RT Superuser Access. The easiest way to do this is to add your domain user to the rtadmins group, and then relog in RT.
Create the Queue
- Go to Admin >> Queues >> Create
- Enter a name for your Queue.
- Save Changes
- Go to Admin >> Queues >> Select >> "Your Queue" >> Group Rights >> Privileged
You are now editing permissions for "Privileged" (logged in) users.
- Select all rights under general rights
- Select all rights, except Delete tickets, under "Rights for Staff"
- Set the outgoing address for the queue in the Queue Settings.
For incomging EMail:
- Shell into rt.ad.pumpingstationone.org
- edit /etc/postfix/aliases
- this will create the rule for email@example.com
- the main mail server, bob, routes *@rt.pumpingstationone.org to rt.ad.pumpingstationone.org
- sudo newaliases
- sudo systemctl postfix reload
Top level email
- To route an email address @pumpingstationone.org, log into admin.google.com for the Pumpingstationone.org domain
- Add an alias to go to @rt.pumpingstationone.org, usually this is done by adding yet another alias to the info@ account.