Jointer Grizzly 8 inch
|Arrival Date||DEc 2019|
|Contact||Wood Shop Area Host|
|Host Area||Wood Shop|
The danger committee has approved opening the tool for use on Jan 16, 2020. all previously authorized users will be grandfathered
This tool requires authorization for use.
This tool requires authorization for use by an authorized proctor. Please contact one of the following to arrange authorization.
|Eric Beauchamp — area host||eric @ home-chicago.com|
|Ron Olson — approved authorizer||tachoknight @ gmail.com|
|Jason Shanfield — approved authorizer||pumpingstationjason @ gmail.com|
|Ken Burkhardt-volunteer email@example.com|
- Always check your wood for nails or staples. If you're not sure, check the entire piece with the metal detector or a magnet.
- Remove the smallest amount of material possible and feed it at an appropriate speed. More passes are better than fewer. If you don't know how to properly adjust the infeed table, ask for help.
- Always use the vacuum while running the jointer. Otherwise, it will clog with chips.
- If you break something, or damage the tool, contact the area host immediately. Don't let others do more damage to the machine, ruin their work, or hurt themselves by using a broken tool.
- Always vacuum the machine, cutting area, and the table around the machine when you are done.