This page is a record of all the things we want (or don't want) for a library somewhere in the space.
- 5 most recent issues of Nature? skm used to subscribe to Nature and would consider renewing if enough people are interested.
- Cracking the Coding Interview : This is a good learning reference in general and for people who want to practice interviewing for software engineering jobs.
- The Art of Computer Programming by Donald Knuth
- Make: Electronics by Charles Platt
- Practical Electronics for Inventors by Paul Scherz
- Making Things Move: DIY Mechanisms for Inventors, Hobbyists, and Artists by Dustyn Roberts
- Physical Computing by Tom Igoe
- Machine Shop Trade Secrets
- Machine Shop Essentials
- Metalworking Sink or Swim
- Machinery's Handbook - There was a copy in the metalworking area until a few months ago. An older edition (like from the '70s) may be more useful than the latest, and cheaper.
- There is an old edition in the metals area, by the mill.
- Machinist's Bedside Reader (3 volumes)
- Mastering the Fundamentals Of Blacksmithing v.1-3
- A Machine Knitter's Guide to Creating Fabrics: Jacquard, Lace, Intarsia, Ripple, and More by Susanna Lewis
- Knitting Techniques Books by Brother Industries