Meeting Notes 2013-02-19
(Redirected from Meeting Notes 02-19-2013)
|<< Meeting Notes 2013-02-12||2013 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2013-02-26 >>|
Meeting Begin: 08:05 pm
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- Introduce the present board and area hosts.
- New members/visitors introduce themselves
- Announce events from the calendar.
- Anyone have an event or thing to announce? Now's the time, 1 minute max each.
- Please throw away your trash now, have a good night. We're hanging out most of the evening so feel free to schmooze. The meeting may be over, but the evening isn't.
- Voting on renting out crafts for a day to Threadless so we can buy a knitting machine
Tours for Visitors
- Adam will give official tour (make sure liability forms have been signed and that emergency contact info is filled out)
- Tim and Steve farkas gave a short announcement about budget they drew up
- Warsaw gave us an Xmas card
- We are working on the safe space
- If you are interested in helping Rewrite the bylaws talk to the board
- Announced farmshare updates
- Announced rhys's suspension
- Announced upcoming events- see calendar for details
- Tims woodworking at noon on Saturday
- Z talks about initiative to buy a milling machine
- Vote for thread less is pushed to next week because there weren't enough full members present
Meeting End: 08:35pm