Meeting Notes 2011-12-06
(Redirected from Meeting Notes 12-06-2011)
|<< Meeting Notes 2011-11-29||2011 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2011-12-13 >>|
Meeting started at 8:09 pm
- Board Introductions
- New People: Dan just found about the space yesterday and came to check the place wants to use the laser cutter.
Fed is a designer and wants to used the laser cutter.
- Missing Keys!
- Shop electricity is half done - Tim No updates
- Dabble ukelele class Tomorrow December 7th
- Freescale competition - If we come up with a cool project they will pay for its components
- 2012 Board Eligibility - Annual Meeting Jan. 17 be part of the change/decision/whatever. 72 people eligible.
- Will will be hosting a Holiday origami class. Ornament making paper crafts and that sort of thing. Date will be posted to the list.
- $150 approved to the area hosts from the board budget to buy supplies
- $500 budget for each area for next year to proposed and discussion is on the list.
- Safe space agreement was proposed and will be posted on the list
- 300 seconds of fame December 13th
- DIY CNC Night Wednesday, December 14th @ 7:00pm
- Haskell Programming on hold till next year
- Lock Picking Wednesday, on hold till next year
- No meeting the 20th or 27th but doors will be open. Next meeting will be Jan 3rd.
- Jan 10th 300 seconds of fame is the election edition.
- Put your garbage away now and stack your chairs
- Happy Holidays everyone.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:18 pm