Meeting Notes 2009-05-19
|<< Meeting Notes 2009-05-12||2009 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2009-05-26 >>|
- Eric H.
- John S.
- Add yourself if I missed you
Come to Order - 8:00
- P-P-PWRS (Power Wheels Racing Series)
- Bring Your Own Big Wheel for the Midwest
- Publicity Stunt = Very Yes
- Laid Back barley-competitive event
- 8 Course event. A whole series.
- Drag Race
- Road Course
- Off Road Rally
- Relay Race
- Night Race (Tokyo Drift)
- Soccer Match
- 24 Hours of Fischer Price (Endurance Race)
- 9 Power Wheels already acquired
- $40/Team for their vehicle (w/o) battery
- Points System
- Drivers Champ
- Constructors Champ
- Moxie Cup
- See Jim to sign up teams
- Geek Prom and Grand Opening
- Street teams meet after to talk about plan of action
- Science Fair size restrictions
- Help find sponsors for the event
- MEMBERS: Start putting together events for the grand opening day
- Bins and clean policy
- Things not labeled/sitting out for a long time, fair game.
- Clean up every time before you leave.
- BBQ for Memorial Day
- Potluck style
- Vegetarian & Carnivore tastes will be catered for.
- Check Wiki for potluck food signup.
- Pauls Coding Explanation
- Paul was hung over and didn't show up on Sunday.
- He's going to try harder, including tomorrow 6-9
- Safety Culture
- Wear eye protection please!
- Stop work
- Members empowered to stop people from proceeding unsafely.
- Have experienced person train you if you've never used that particular machine before.
- Not allowed to use tools unless you've been trained for it.
- Salill - Green Screen
- Background: Freelance Cinematographer
- Experience in Assitant Editing
- Options for getting supplies to do green screening
- Need non-glossy fabric to use.
- God Helmet
- EM radiation that can cause hallucinations
- Ryan's friend will come in to demo on June 2 if we would like.
- God Helmet
- Suggestions of books we'd like to have
- Anything O'Reilly pls.
- Vintage Cook Books
- Membership: 42 currently