Meeting Notes 2009-06-16
|<< Meeting Notes 2009-06-09||2009 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2009-06-23 >>|
Come to Order - 8:00
- Geek Prom
- Amount Raised: $580
- Number of Attendees: Estimate around 200
- Hungry for more momentum
- PS:One is officially open now, what's the next step?
- Power Wheels - August 1st
- Buildout will get back in to full gear
- Initiative to clean up/organize the space (for good!)
- Clean up after yourself (Eli)
- Confusion Committee - want to meet, decide on what we actually want to do.
- Dan will begin holding meetings to organize internal communications.
- Security Deposit for keys - to pay for RFID system
- Directors have been discussing collecting key deposit to fund RFID install
- Already getting pricing for a system (<$500)
- Will split cost with Steve & other tenants, so 1/3 of less than $500
- Theater Night to see "Little Brother" at Griffin Theater
- PPPWRS: Jim shall read the list of non-payors of their cars.
- Only 3 teams have paid for their cars so far.
- Zymurgy 101
- Due to Father's day on Sunday, Zymurgy will be rescheduled to Saturday at 3:00
- Zane moves to adjourned
- Gitorial Tomorrow @ 8:00
- Membership Mgmt Committe meets tomorrow